This recipe is an easy and delicious side dish to accompany a chicken or pork roast.
- 600g of fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 strips of bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Prepare your Brussel sprouts by cutting off the bottom ends and peeling off the first layer of leaves.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate
- In same pan with bacon fat, melt butter over high heat. Add onions and Brussels Sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally, until sprouts are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss bacon back into pan. Serve immediately